InfoWatch Endpoint Security
This is used to protect IT Infrastructure by accessing to critical information of an organization. And it will prevent data transfer outside the security parameter. InfoWatch Endpoint Security will encrypt your entire data to prevent loss of confidential information. And you can track the licensed software whether the employee is using that software or not. If the licensed software is hardly used by the employee than there no point to invest money on that.
Infowatch a follow a principle of understanding the company situation and then build a security parameter accordingly to the company requirement.
There are two modules in InfoWatch Endpoint Security they are
- Insight module
It will analyze the situation inside the company. And detects misbehavior and corporate weaknesses, generates clear report that show what areas and processes need extra protection.
Insight collect data on.
- Periphery level
- Network directory level
- Application level
- Internet level
- Infrastructure and data protection module.
Infowatch Endpoint Security controls access to devices, port, network interface, network directories, and cloud storages. By going this, we can protect critical information being transferred to the removable storage device or to another network.
The product provides vast access right control options:
- By list of permitted drive types;
- By permitted device models (access is granted to device models from permitted list only, while access to any other models is prohibited);
- By device serial numbers (access is granted to devices with specific serial numbers irrespective of user rights);
- By list of permitted wireless networks (access to Wi-Fi networks not included in permitted network list can be denied).
Features of Infowatch
- Automated monitoring of the weak spots in the IT infrastructure.
- Secure data destruction
- Applications whitelisting or blacklisting
- Secure operations in the cloud
- Fast and reliable data encryption
- Centralized security policies for all branch offices
- Managing access to external devices and files
- Encryption of files on devices and in the cloud: prevents loss of confidential data and decreases financial risks
- Monitoring the integrity of the IT infrastructure: limits the unauthorized use of software and the use of company’s assets for personal gain
- Reduced expenses: provides the big picture of how the company’s IT assets are used, and allows saving on software licenses and hardware, as well as on inefficient staff