We iAxcess Distribution is looking for a Marketing Executive with a strategic vision to join our organization’s Kannur, Kerala, INDIA office. In this position, you will work to develop marketing strategies and campaigns to increase company revenue and grow product awareness. You must have extensive knowledge in marketing, sales, and promotion, coupled with a creative mindset and strong leadership skills.
Contact Person: Siljen Jose
- Generate leads through market research and marketing activities (direct marketing and campaigns)
- Evaluate and review marketing campaigns, advertising and SEO to make sur e the correct mediums are being used and campaigns are effective
- Coordinate with the Content Writer and proofread marketing copy which should be updated on for both online social media, print campaigns and websites.
- Track marketing performance and return on investment and prepare weekly and monthly reports for management.
- Monitor and report on competitor activity
- Coordinate with vendors marketing team, when appropriate, to effectively manage events, press relationships, editorial requests, presentations, promotional materials and online activities
- Maintain and update partners & customer databases develop relationships with them.
- Run social media channels (e.g. Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn) to enhance audience engagement.
- Design product promotions and execute through the proper channels.
- Organize trainings program, conferences and seminars for the partners.
- Produce creative content, including videos and blog posts.
- Work closely with in-house team to design marketing materials such as digital brochures and advertisements.
- Oversee and manage the marketing budget.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree with Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness