What We Offer
BEST BACKUP FOR WINDOWS SERVER
Agent for Windows, included in Acronis® Backup Advanced for Windows Server, provides image- and file-based backup for physical servers with individual files and bare-metal recovery support. It is built around Acronis’ state-of-the-art imaging technology and allows you to create image-based backups, or snapshots, of your entire system, including operating system, applications, configuration and data; and recover the image to the same hardware or dissimilar hardware.The imaging technology analyses supported file systems in order to identify and skip the backup of unused blocks, unnecessary files – like page and hibernation files – and custom files and folders defined by the user. Agent for Windows seamlessly integrates with other agents for centralized management and reporting, cataloging with search, and disk, tape and cloud support. Backups are stored in a unified format – fully compatible with agents for VMware® vSphere™ and Microsoft® Hyper-V, opening endless flexibility and migration options.With VSS – Agent for Windows guarantees applications consistency and recoverability. Applications servers such as Exchange, SQL Server, Active Directory, Oracle and SharePoint can be backed up and recovered. Individual files can be recovered from a disk image. These files are then added to a searchable centralized catalog along with file-based backups.
One single-pass backup is enough for both disaster recovery and long-term data recovery.
- Recover to any hardware
- Centralized management
- Fast and easy backup and recovery
- Acronis Cloud Storage
WHY USE AGENT FOR WINDOWS?
Recover to Any Hardware
Recover an image to dissimilar hardware or VMs with just a few clicks. Acronis® Universal Restore™ automatically ensures that your system is properly configured and has all the necessary drivers to boot on a new physical or virtual hardware.
Multiple agents for Windows can be managed centrally from Acronis Management Server, along with other agents such as agents for Linux, VMware vSphere, or Hyper-V.
Fast and Easy Backup
Acronis disk imaging technology creates an image backup of entire machine in minutes. File-based backup can be used to protect data on network shares.
The image backup can be easily recovered to a bare-metal machine in minutes
Acronis Secure Zone®
A special protected portion on a hard disk drive for secure storage of backups.
Backup to the Acronis Cloud
Save or stage backups to Acronis Cloud Storage for an extra level of data protection
Create consistent backup of VSS aware applications – Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft SQL Server, and Microsoft SharePoint.
- Fast and simple image backup with bare metal recovery to dissimilar hardware
- Full and incremental backups with support for always-incremental strategy
- Individual files and application data recovery from image backup
- Excluding free space, unnecessary files and any files specified by a user form image backup
- Converting backups to VM format
- Compression and 256-bit AES encryption
- Multi-destination and staging of backups between multiple locations automatically
- Scheduled backup with automatic retention and built-in backup schemes
- Disaster Recovery Plan is automatically generated
- Support for disk, network shares, tape, FTP, CD/DVD and cloud
- Support for all major file systems including ReFS, NTFS, FAT16/32, Ext2/Ext3/Ext4, ReiserFS3, XFS and JFS
- Sector-by-sector backup for unsupported or damaged file systems