What We Offer
Acronis Backup to Cloud provides safe, secure & scalable offsite backup & disaster recovery for any data, anytime, anywhere! This easy-to-use backup solution works with the Acronis cloud – a secure software-defined storage located in a remote data center.
Back up everything—disks, partitions, servers, data—to the Acronis cloud
Recover anything quickly & easily—files, folders, applications, or an entire system
Seamlessly integrate with Acronis Backup & Acronis Backup Advanced products
Offer the safest dual protection for all Physical and Virtual servers, all Laptops and desktops
Acronis Cloud & Data Center Security
How secure will customers’ data be?
- Customers’ data is always only theirs at Acronis Data Center
- Data is encrypted even before it is sent
- Even Metadata is encrypted
- Acronis Data Centers are highly secure
How safe will customers’ data be?
- Acronis Data Centers are Tier-IV designed
- Acronis Data Centers are SSAE-16 certified
- Backups are stored on Redundant Acronis Storage
Where will customer’s data be?
Acronis has network of Data Centers all over the globe, and new Data Centers are added quarterly. When Customer makes first backup, the Data Center is assigned based on Country of Origin and Data is stored in the same country or region. Full list of Countries and Data Centers can be found here.
Find more information in Acronis Backup to Cloud FAQ
Acronis Backup to Cloud licensing options
Acronis Backup for PC to Cloud (Unlimited)
If Customers need to protect one or more PCs, we recommend this per-PC subscription tailored for smaller PC fleets. For maximum benefit this subscription includes unlimited storage space.
Acronis Backup for VMware to Cloud
If Customers need to protect VMware vSphere systems, we recommend this subscription tailored to virtual machine backup. Customers choose the storage capacity and protect any number of VMs on any number of vSphere hosts with any number of CPU sockets.
One to three Servers
Acronis Backup for AnyServer to Cloud
If Customers need to protect up to 3 servers, we recommend this per-server subscription designed for server backups. Customers can protect any server: physical Windows / Linux or virtual VMware, Hyper-V, Xen, KVM, RHEV or Oracle VM Server hosts.
Four and more Servers
Acronis Backup to Cloud Volume Subscription
If Customers want to protect their entire environment, we recommend the volume subscription. The benefits:
- Simple installation & activation. With volume subscriptions Customers simply purchase one volume subscription for all machines and activate it once.
- Flexibility. With the Volume subscription there is no need to worry about device deprecation or replacement. Customers simply bring any new machine online and start the backup process as usual!
- No additional fees. Customers pay only one universal fee to back up their entire environment. They simply select the size required for their entire infrastructure (physical servers, virtual servers, and workstations). Storage capacity options range from 500GB to 15TB – contact us if more is needed.
- Full storage usage. Use storage space more efficiently and get a far better return on investment.