What We Offer
Acronis Backup Service is a complete, cost-effective and easy-to-manage service for SMBs that enables backup of data from any source and recovery to any destination and system. Powered by the Acronis AnyData Engine, Acronis Backup Service backs up physical and virtual servers and workstations to local storage or Acronis’ secure data centers.
Business value for your customer:
- Eliminates upfront infrastructure investment – A cost-effective annual subscription is all your customers need.
- Provides complete hybrid protection – Enables data to be backed up locally or to the cloud and recovered to any destination or system.
- Simplifies IT administration – Deployment as well as setup and management of backups is fast and easy through a web-based console – virtually zero training is required.
- Physical and virtual systems – protection of both physical and virtual systems in one service.
- File and disk image-based backup – backup of selected files or complete disk images.
- Bare-metal recovery – recover to same or dissimilar hardware, even from the cloud.
- Local and cloud storage – support of local and safe cloud storage in our secure data center.
- Web-based management console – enables centralized and remote management.
- Multi-level security – AES-256 encryption, password protection and SSL.
- Acronis’ secure software-defined storage – data centers are equipped with all the latest disaster prevention technologies, and are SSAE 16 certified.