What We Offer
BEST BACKUP FOR WINDOWS SERVER
According to Acronis’ 2012 Disaster Recovery Index, 86 percent of companies have experienced system downtime in the last year. And, on average, more than two days per year are lost due to system downtime. For small businesses with limited IT resources, having a fast and easy-to-use backup and disaster solution is critical.
Acronis® Backup for Windows Server is built around state-of-the-art imaging technology, allowing you to create a disk-image backup, or snapshot, that contains full operating system, applications and data. Now you can backup and recover your entire system in just a few easy clicks, with less risk of error.
Acronis Backup for Windows Server guarantees applications consistency and recoverability. Quickly backup and recover applications servers such as Exchange, SQL Server, Active Directory, Oracle and SharePoint.
- Fast and easy backup and recovery
- Recover to any hardware
- Applications support
- Backup to Acronis Cloud Storage
WHY USE ACRONIS BACKUP FOR WINDOWS SERVER?
Fast and Easy Backup
Acronis’ award-winning disk-imaging technology creates an image backup of your entire machine
Recover image backups to a bare-metal machine in just minutes.
Acronis® Universal Restore™
Recover an image to dissimilar hardware or VMs with just a few clicks. Acronis Universal Restore automatically ensures that your system is properly configured and has all the necessary drivers to boot on new physical or virtual hardware.
Create consistent backup of VSS-aware applications – Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft SQL Server, and Microsoft SharePoint. It guarantees applications consistency and recoverability.
State-of-the-Art Imaging Technology
The imaging technology analyses supported file systems in order to identify and skip the backup of unused blocks, unnecessary files – like page and hibernation files – and custom files and folders defined by the user.
File Backup and Recovery
File-based backup can be used to protect data on network shares and individual files can be recovered from disk-image backup.
Acronis Cloud Storage
Optional Acronis Cloud Storage gives you an extra layer of data protection online. You can store backups, or make a secondary copy of local backups, to a reliable and highly secure cloud datacenter.
- Fast and simple image backup with bare metal recovery to dissimilar hardware
- File-based backup and recovery
- Full and incremental backups
- Individual files and application data recovery from image backup
- Excluding free space, unnecessary files and any files specified by a user from image backup
- Converting backups to VM format
- Compression and 256-bit AES encryption
- Automatic multi-destination and staging of backups between multiple locations
- Scheduled backup with automatic retention and built-in backup schemes
- Acronis Secure Zone with F11 boot (ASRM)
- Automatic Disaster Recovery Plan
- Support for disk, network shares, FTP, CD/DVD and cloud
- Support for physical and virtual machines
- Support for all major file systems including ReFS, NTFS, FAT16/32, Ext2/Ext3/Ext4, ReiserFS3, XFS and JFS
- Sector-by-sector backup for unsupported or damaged file systems
- Support BIOS and UEFI; MBR and GPT disks and Storage Spaces