What We Offer
BEST BACKUP FOR LAPTOPS OR DESKTOPS
Acronis Backup for PC is built around state-of-the-art imaging technology, allowing you to create a disk-image backup, or snapshot, that contains full operating system, applications and data. Now you can backup and recover your entire system in just a few easy clicks, with less risk of error. Intuitive user interface and workflow allows users to restore files, folders and entire systems without administrator assistance or extensive training. Mobile users can recover their machines from USB HDD or Acronis Secure Zone® by pressing F11 and booting into Acronis Startup Recovery Manager.
WHY USE ACRONIS BACKUP FOR PC?
Fast and Easy Backup
Acronis’ award-winning disk-imaging technology creates an image backup of your entire machine.
Recover image backups to a bare-metal machine in just minutes.
Acronis® Universal Restore™
Recover an image to dissimilar hardware or VMs with just a few clicks. Acronis Universal Restore automatically ensures that your system is properly configured and has all the necessary drivers to boot on a new physical or virtual hardware.
State-of-the-Art Imaging Technology
The imaging technology analyzes supported file systems in order to identify and skip the backup of unused blocks, unnecessary files – like page and hibernation files – and custom files and folders defined by the user.
File Backup and Recovery
File-based backup can be used to protect data on network shares and individual files can be recovered from disk-image backup.
Acronis Secure Zone®
A special protected portion on a hard disk drive for secure storage of backups.
Acronis Startup Recovery Manager® (F11 Boot)
Holding F11 during system boot loads Acronis Startup Recovery Manager – a special recovery environment.
Acronis Cloud Storage
Optional Acronis Cloud Storage gives you an extra layer of data protection online. You can store backups, or make a secondary copy of local backups, to a reliable and highly secure cloud datacenter.
- Fast and simple image backup with bare metal recovery to dissimilar hardware
- File-based backup and recovery
- Full and incremental backups
- Individual files and application data recovery from image backup
- Excluding free space, unnecessary files and any files specified by a user form image backup
- Converting backups to VM format
- Compression and 256-bit AES encryption
- Automatic multi-destination and staging of backups between multiple locations
- Scheduled backup with automatic retention and built-in backup schemes
- Acronis Secure Zone with F11 boot (ASRM)
- Automatic Disaster Recovery Plan
- Support for disk, network shares, FTP, CD/DVD and cloud
- Support for physical and virtual machines
- Support for all major file systems including NTFS, FAT16/32, Ext2/Ext3/Ext4, ReiserFS3, XFS and JFS
- Sector-by-sector backup for unsupported or damaged file systems
- Support BIOS and UEFI; MBR and GPT disks and Storage Spaces