What We Offer
Acronis Backup Advanced for Linux server provides data protection and disaster recovery of your Linux® server environment. Powered by the Acronis AnyData Engine, this product leverages Acronis’ patented disk-imaging technology, letting you quickly backup and instantly recover your Linux server or selected files and folders. You can recover data to its original location, to dissimilar hardware or a virtual machine. You can also recover to bare metal in record time.
The Acronis AnyData Engine is the core suite of technology that powers all Acronis new generation data protection products to capture, store, recover, control, and access data in virtual, physical, cloud, and mobile environments. Fueled by over 100 patents, its modular architecture lets you use one or more Acronis products, each individually designed and optimised for a specific workload. For example, Acronis Backup Advanced for Linux is designed and optimised for protecting your Linux servers.
The Acronis AnyData Engine also lets you add and blend additional Acronis products as your technology infrastructure evolves – without replacing any components. Use the same unified console to configure, install, and maintain each product. If you have more than one Acronis product, use the Acronis Management Server (AMS). The AMS is a single pane-of-glass that lets you easily manage the backup and recovery of all data across multiple Acronis products,
including Acronis Backup Advanced for Linux.
- Image-based backups quickly capture all data needed for complete recovery
- Backup to local disk, network share tape, and cloud storage
- Restore files, folders, or the entire server from an image-based backup
- Recover to any hardware or virtual machine
- Recover the image to a bare-metal machine
- Easily mount and browse backups in Linux
- A powerful, yet affordable solution powered by the Acronis AnyData Engine
- Fast, easy backups improves IT productivity
- Hybrid protection improves disaster recovery and helps ensure business continuity
- Modular architecture lets you add on additional products as your business grows
- Centralized management and reporting eases IT administration
- Complete yet easy to install, configure, and manage
BEST BACKUP FOR LINUX
Disk Image Technology
The Acronis AnyData Engine saves complete images to a variety of backup targets including local disk, network storage, tape, and cloud. You then have the ability to recover the complete image or selected files, folders and applications.’
Exclude non-essential files and folders from your backups to save storage space and time
Mount and Browse Backups
Mount a backup and search files and folders for specific data. Restore via a simple cp command or any other method. You can also mount disk images in read-only or read / write mode.
Firmware and File System Support
Acronis provides full support for BIOS and UEFI firmware interfaces, ensuring complete Linux server recovery.
Easily migrate to any physical or virtual server (P2P, P2V, V2V, and V2P) in any location
To provide the hybrid protection you need in the event of a disaster, Acronis stores backup copies in up to five different locations locally and in the cloud – including Acronis Cloud.