What We Offer
Microsoft® Hyper-V® is your virtualization platform but the data protection solution you use today only supports your physical machines. Now, you have an additional layer of software to manage which poses a higher risk of failure. The failure of just one physical component can render dozens of virtual servers non-operational.
Powered by the Acronis AnyData Engine, Acronis Backup Advanced for Hyper-V delivers state-of-the-art protection and recovery capabilities for your Hyper-V server environment, including cluster configurations. The Acronis AnyData Engine, integrated with Microsoft Hyper-V, leverages Acronis’ patented diskimaging feature to quickly capture and store all data in a universal backup format, allowing recovery to any hardware or virtual machine. With one simple click, you can restore files, application data, an entire virtual machine (VM), or your complete Hyper-V environment.
The Acronis AnyData Engine, built on advanced technology and fueled by over 50 patents, is the easiest-to-use and most innovative data protection technology available. Its modular architecture lets you use Acronis Backup Advanced for Hyper-V in a stand-alone mode or seamlessly blend into a total solution that protects any data, across any environment, in any location. Buy only what you need today and then easily expand as your business grows by adding on additional products. The Acronis Management Server, which includes policy-driven controls and centralized reporting, provides one management interface so you can easily manage all physical and virtual machine backups across your environment.
- Patented disk imaging technology integrated with Microsoft® Hyper-V®
- Agentless backup for simplified deployment and IT management
- Optional agent-based backup for finer control of selected VMs
- Backup to disk, tape, and cloud storage
- Recover an entire Hyper-V host or VM in minutes, or simply recover selected files and folders
- Recover a physical server as a VM
- Provides Hyper-V cluster support
• A powerful, yet affordable solution powered by the Acronis AnyData Engine
- Fast, easy backup improves IT productivity and optimizes storage requirements
- Flexible recovery options simplify disaster recovery and help ensure business continuity
- Complete yet easy to install, configure, and manage
- Modular architecture lets you add on additional products as your business grows
- Centralized management and reporting eases IT administration
BEST BACKUP FOR MICROSOFT® HYPER-V®
Windows Hyper-V Integration
The Acronis AnyData Engine fully integrates with Microsoft Hyper-V. For example, you can identify all VMs, groups of VMs, or individual VMs for backup. You can identify and recover individual VMs in minutes.
Agentless VM Backups
Integration with Hyper-V eliminates the need to install an agent on each VM, simplifying deployment and reducing management complexity.
Based VM Backup – Optionally install an agent on selected VMs for finer control of backups. Granular backup and recovery of applications is included.
Acronis Universal Restore allows you to recover your Windows Server Hyper-V host in minutes to the same or dissimilar hardware.
Hyper-V Cluster Support
Acronis provides full, transparent support for Hyper-V clusters and Clustered Shared Volumes (CSV) to improve data availability, optimize your disaster recovery plan, and help reduce unplanned downtime.
The Acronis AnyData Engine provides migration capabilities between various hypervisors and physical machines (P2V, V2V, V2P, and P2P).
Acronis Backup Advanced for Hyper-V includes granular support for Exchange, SQL Server®, Active Directory®, and SharePoint®.
Unlike other Hyper-V backup products, you can back up directly to tape with Acronis Backup Advanced for Hyper-V, in addition to disk and the cloud.