What We Offer
Acronis Backup as a Service (BaaS) is a comprehensive, yet simple, complete, and cost-effective local and cloud backup and recovery solution that equips service providers to solve their customers’ data protection problems.
Leveraging the power of the Acronis AnyData Engine, Acronis BaaS delivers a highly customized, complete, and reliable service that backs up data from any source and recovers to any destination and system.
The Acronis BaaS solution offers a per-use business model with zero entry costs. This eliminates any upfront investment so you can get to market quicker and grow your business faster.See how we can help you grow your business!
Rapid time to market – To build a strong, straightforward business case for your service, you need a solution that offers a per-use business model with no entry costs , allowing you to fully focus on margins.
Local & Cloud – Acronis Backup as a Service combines local and cloud backup & recovery into one simple solution, managed by all layers in the channel. Local backups are ideal for a quick restore; an offsite copy is ideal for fast, reliable recovery from any major disaster.
Any Data, Any System – Acronis Backup as a Service supports:
- Bare-metal recovery to any platform directly from the cloud
- File and disk imaging for complete backup and bare-metal recovery
- Local and cloud backup to ensure hybrid protection in the event of a disaster
- Physical system backup for Window Servers, Linux Servers, and any desktop/laptop PC
- Virtual system backup for VMware, Hyper-V, RHEV, Linux KVM, XenServer, and Oracle VM Server
Only Acronis offers such flexibility!
- Up to three rebrandable channel levels
- Unlimited tenants on every channel level
- All available features enabled by Acronis AnyData Engine
- Increased productivity, single-pane-of-glass management for your professionals
Cloud Backup Made Easy
- Blend your customers’ on-premise storage with your own cloud storage, the Acronis Cloud, and/or 3rd-party cloud storage for maximum flexibility
- Reduce your management efforts with customizable self-service for customers
- Stay agile with new service package planning and pre-configured service packages
- Maintain your market identity with white labeling and co-branding
New Generation Cloud Architecture
Acronis’ new generation cloud solution for channel distribution provides:
- Quick customer base growth with built-in sign-up for partners and customers
- Reduced management effort with automatic deployment and management of all software functionalities
- Complete control over usage tracking and reporting on all channel levels
Backup & Recovery features
- Local & cloud backup for complete dual protection from any disaster
- Bare-metal recovery to any platform from the cloud
- File & disk imaging for complete backup and bare-metal recovery
- Physical backup (Windows Server, Linux Server & any desktop/laptop PC)
- Virtual backup (VMware, Hyper-V, RHEV, Linux KVM, XenServer, Oracle VM Server)
Service Provider features
- Remote management and customizable backup plans for more service options
- Multiple partner tiers & multi-tenancy to scale the business, increase efficiency & reduce costs
- Customizable self-service for customers, reducing management efforts
- Multi-language support to address any market
- RESTful API & APS Cloud Application Standard v2.0/1.2 integration with existing systems
- 2048-bit SSL management channel encryption
- AES-256 data encryption in transit & at rest, assuring customers of data safety
- 24×7 priority support for service providers providing peace of mind
Flexible Deployment Options
Acronis hosted – A turnkey solution hosted in an Acronis data center. Get your customers up and running today and realize immediate revenue.
Hybrid – An Acronis-hosted management console that uses the service provider’s storage. Leverage existing resources and business opportunities by choosing the storage location (your own data center or that of another 3rd party).
Service provider hosted – The service provider manages the solution and stores the data to have full control over the solution.